Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun in the Sun (FITS pt. I) by Alicia

Day 1.
We got up pretty early to go to the Cape. Angela, Jackie and I were ready to rock n roll at 6 a.m. sharp, basically. Mom and Dad were diddling to the point that we just decided to go on ahead without them. Jackie took the helm in my car; I navigated while Angela kept it casual in the backseat. My parents drove down with Jenny, our doggy, in the van.

We smoked a blunt at about 7:45 a.m. That's the earliest any of us has ever smoked a blunt. Ange passed out almost directly after we smoked. Jackie also started to pass out. So we pulled over to the side of the highway for a seat swap. I was all jacked up on the emotional high of not having to work, going on vacation and ... the blunt. We put on some sick music and had a huge sing-along/dance party in the car for several hours. I had to pee the whole time. Jackie at one point turned on the vid cam and punched me in the bladder.

Long story short, we got to our place in Truro. I was nearly hysterical because I had to go to the bathroom so bad. I changed into my b-suit in the car and dashed into the ocean to pee. Nice ta meet ya, Truro!

No comments:

Buntologically Informed